Har-Tru & Clay Court Construction
Our Sport Surfaces Har-Tru and clay tennis courts are designed for the Northeast climate with our expert dual-grade laser grading system, which reduces time and cost so you get results right away. Each Har-Tur and clay court is made with crushed stone aggregate and fine green rock particles to produce a beautiful, durable finish. Our team at Sport Surfaces provides expert engineering, design and maintenance services to ensure your Har-Tru and clay tennis court stays in like-new condition for years.
Designed for the Northeast Climate
Here’s what to expect during the construction process of your Sport Surfaces Har-Tru or Clay court:
- Our professionals will use our dual-grade laser system to prepare a subgrade.
- We will install a concrete barrier to securely hold all concrete screenings and clay.
- Based on our assessment of your court, we will install an aboveground irrigation system or hydrogrid irrigation system. Our professionals will determine the best system to ensure consistent watering of your court.
- Crushed concrete will be laser-graded over court surface to ensure proper drainage.
- A one-inch layer of Har-Tru is applied to the surface. Once applied, it will be brushed, boomed and rolled for even consistency.
- According to industry standards, our team installs the center anchor and net posts.
- Finally, a professional team member will install line tapes for court markers.